Rabu, 26 September 2012

suddenly in love with the dress



chiffon dress

thai dress



spandex dress
maybe this is what we called, i;m not a girl not yet a woman. yihaaaaa, people said i am not so fashionable people on earth. daily, i wear jeans, t-shirt, polo shirt, "kotak2" shirt ( i've wore it a long time ago before the campaign) hehehe :D, flat shoes, sandals, backpack, and of course  my glasses. that's my outlook looks like, i am not so girly. and honestly yes i am, i realize it hahahaha.

but, a few months ago, i went to my friend's wedding party, seeing many friends were wearing a dress , mature and beautiful, and you're right!, i want tobe like them. and what you've found on the top (the images ) of this post are my new collections of dress that usually i wear to a wedding party! and i love it, i said to my self i wanna grow up as good beautiful young woman  :). hopefully outer and inner side.

0 komentar: