Jumat, 14 Februari 2014

I Promise My Self

I Promise my self..
Tobe strong that nothing can disturb my peace of mind
To talk health, happiness, and prosperity to every person I meet
To make all my friends feel that there is something worthwhile in them
To look at the sunny side of everything and make my optimsm come true

to think only of the best, to work only for the best and expect only the best.
To be just enthusiastic about success of others as I am about my own.
To forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievement in the future.
To wear a cheerful expression at all the times and give smile to every living creatures I meet.
To give so much time to improving my self  that I have no time to criticize others.

To be too large to worry, too noble anger, to strong for fear, and too happy to permit the presence of trouble.
To think well of my self and to proclaim this fact to the world, not loud in words but in great deeds.
To live in the faith that the whole world is on my side, so long as I am true to the best that is in me.

Christin D Larson
by the secret 2007

From now on, Me too, I promise my self :) 

0 komentar: