Sabtu, 31 Mei 2014

Just Be Grateful!

After two months of my birthday, i never felt as younger and healthier than before like the way i am living now. I am 26 years old right now, but i feel as if i am 17. hahahahah. Just be grateful, After I had a big waves attacked to my life two weeks before my birthday, i just realized that nothing can change your life except you (your self)accept your self as who you are. Something bad may happened to you in your past, but it's not past anymore, the place you are living right now is now, PRESENT!

I was Insomnia patient before, for some stressful problems, i had a trouble of sleeping for some weeks, i took a medicine to make me sleep, but it solved my problems temporary. I felt like it was my big trouble because to much stress make me have those problems (sleep and appetite problems) . i read journals, i read inspiring book from inspiring people, i decided to have to change. Finally, I see that God makes me read the true path that makes me realize that HE REALLY LOVES ME so much. I tried to accept my self, love my self, and never punish my self again too hard for the mistakes in the past. My mind, body and soul were really tired to be sacrificed for almost three years before. I realize that it is time to have long ME time to LOVE Your self, do what you want, and Make you self happy. be Happy and be Happy. I travel a lot, I visit my friends' house, stay and cooking together, I do Swimming and I tried to be attached more to my family esp my my parents more and more than before.

Friends.. something bad may be happened to your life, but this is to teach you about LIFE its self. Believe me it makes you stronger. DOING such revenge for the people in the past? NO, BIG NO! Just love your self, your family and friends and everybody around you who love you for who you are, BE GRATEFUL to your GOD, because everything happens for a REASON.. the REASON is to make you STRONGER.. So Just be Grateful and Love your self , :)

0 komentar: