Senin, 17 Februari 2014

Reborn

Since that day, I prefer to just keep on silence. When my mouth is not under my control. I am yelling, mad and feeling in a bad anger. I prefer to keep it silent. I felt no body could understand what I am feeling. They said they knew, but not at all.

Everyday, Have you ever feel to much worry when the night comes. Me, I felt it, no sometimes still feeling it. I am usually happy when the clock at my office said "Hi, it's already 16,30, Lets go home". But now, no i won't go home. I want to stay in a crowded place, to keep my tears.

Reborn. I need to be reborn. I used to focus on some-other-one, But now, I have to focused on me. I need to be a bit selfish. Because when i am thinking to much on someone's life, I felt upset, I felt down, I felt I have been wasting my time for someone who never think about me. That's why, I want to be a bit selfish.

Once you decided, you can't turn back everything. You can't change everything. Once in a life in this saddest part, I declared, I move on!. It's not me anymore. Once you decided, You just need to walk forward, not backward. He just call me as his past. To the one who just call me past, do not regret your decision you ever made before. i am leaving right now. I am moving forward.
I promise to be happier in the future.

note : Yogyakarta, for almost this two weeks. it's decided, we can't turn back time. All you have to do is just moving forward. 

0 komentar: