Sabtu, 17 Mei 2014

I Love My Job

Have i told you that being a teacher is the most perfect job i've wanted since i was child. Fastrack helps me to realize one of my dreams. this is why i really feel so grateful to Alloh, And also thankful to Mr. Erman Royadi and Mrs. Alissa Wahid as the owner of fastrack who allow me to improve my capability in teaching in Fastrack. Have I told you that i worked as a Nanny before? Fastrack allows and believe that my previous job does not matter at all. their trust make me so proud and therefore, i decided to improve my self and my capability here. People say that love your job, because even if your job does not give you much money, it gives you a LIFE and CHANCE. 

once i met Mr. Erman in one of our meeting, he said that he is so thankful for my hard work in Fastrack, he said that i take my responsibility well in doing my job, he sees my effort. He gives me trust, What else makes me you happy, when your boss truthfully appreciate what you do. I will stand up to work even harder to make Fastrack grows better. Even if people said that i am to young to just stay in this company and it is to early to just stay comfortably here, but this is my decision. 

0 komentar: